Cynthia Cooper of Natural Horse World wishes a happy new year of the horse!
Her wish list for the new year is so inspiring, I thought you might enjoy.
“On my wish list to see this year is:
- Allow Bitless Bridles to be used in all equestrian sports – no discrimination for those who want to keep metal out of their horse’s mouth.
- Better guidelines from animal welfare organisations about how horses (and other equines) should be kept to give them the five freedoms and allow them to live as close to nature as possible.
- Allow barefoot and booted horses to compete in all equestrian sports including racing.
- A better solution to managing wild horses especially brumbies and mustangs that doesn’t involve taking away their freedom and families, or killing them from helicopters.
- The banning of rolkur in dressage, along with spurs!
- Better outcomes from reports to the RSPCA of neglected and abused horses.”
Leave a Reply